Berkeley Cosmetic Dentist - Ricky Singh, DMD - Invisalign, Implants, Veneers & Zoom!
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is more popular today than ever before! Largely used to improve the look of your teeth, gums, and bite rather than the function, cosmetic dentistry procedures can solve many of the common hang-ups people have with their smile. If your teeth are stained, broken, or uneven, Berkeley Cosmetic Dentist, Dr. Ricky Singh can help makeover your smile.
Who Can Benefit From Cosmetic Dentistry?
Almost everyone has something about their smile that they would like to change. Many people choose cosmetic procedures to straighten their teeth, replace or repair damaged teeth, and to whiten stained teeth.
Can Cosmetic Dentistry Improve my Oral Health?
Although the word “cosmetic” implies a field focused solely on appearance, there are many health benefits to be gained from cosmetic dentistry procedures. For example, cosmetic procedures can not only straighten teeth but those same procedures might also correct your bite function ultimately easing pain from TMJ disorders. Another key example of cosmetic dentistry being much more than cosmetic is in the case of dental implants. If a patient opts for a dental implant, jawbone density will inherently be impacted for the better. Where a tooth is missing, typically the jaw becomes weak there as there is no more tooth root keeping it strong. When an implant in inserted (instead of dentures or a bridge), the bone typically maintains its strength.
While the aesthetic and health benefits are easy to prove, one big health benefit is the mental relief you will feel after improving the look and feel of your smile. You will experience a boost of confidence that will spill into other parts of your life!
What Cosmetic Services Does Our Berkeley Dental Team Offer?
We offer many cosmetic dental procedures at our Berkeley dental practice, each designed to improve the look of your smile and increase its function.
Our cosmetic services include:
• Crowns- A small cap that fits over your tooth to improve its shape and size, while also restoring its strength and improving its appearance.
• Bridges- This procedure is ideal for patients with gaps between their teeth. A bridge is attached to your natural teeth and can help if you’re missing one or several teeth.
• Dental Implants- We can place them and restore them. Dental Implants are a great option for people who are missing several teeth due to periodontal disease, tooth decay, or injury.
• Zoom! Teeth Whitening- Your smile is the first thing people see when they meet you. Wow them with a fresh, bright smile. We can help you select the best whitening option for you.
• Full and Partial Dentures- Whether you need to replace all your teeth, or just a few, dentures are a great solution.
• Invisalign- Improve your smile without all the metalwork that comes with traditional braces. This is a great option for adults and active teens.
• Composite Fillings- At our office, these are always mercury-free. Restore decayed teeth to their natural beauty with these fillings that are the same shade as your teeth.
• Lumineers- These thin veneers are implanted through a minimally invasive procedure and look natural.
We offer a relaxing environment- Dr. Singh offers sedation options for both anxious patients, and patients who would like to get multiple procedures in one sitting.
Make an Appointment Today!
There’s no need to frown- your perfect smile could just be a dental visit away. Schedule a consultation today with our Berkeley Cosmetic Dentist, Dr. Singh today.